Thursday, March 6, 2008

Venting Moment

If you know that we've had plans to do something for at least more than 3 days, WHY WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER???

Its one thing if you didn't know, but you did. And then I'd be in the wrong if I just left you right? Cause I know when the story gets told again its gonna be, "SHE LEFT ME", and not "I WON'T ON MY SHIT SO I GOT LEFT." And then I always get stuck with the reputation of always being late for stuff. (and alot of times I am, but mostly for stuff that I don't really have to be on time for, so it really doesn't matter)

But I try to be a good friend, cause I am. I try to understand, cause I do. But sometimes I just feel that my kindness is being taken for granted. Niggas gone learn. ONE DAY. Cause I can be the rudest, most heartless motherfucker you would ever meet. My mother talks to me all the time about my "TAKE NO PRISONERS" attitude cause simply put "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" about alot of shit. And its crazy cause I only deal with this type of shit because it comes from my friends. But anybody else would be left with no question, no answers, no nothing. Fuck you I'm gone. But see I try. I try. And I'm just glad where we going is not somewhere that we HAVE to be, just somewhere we want to go. So it really doesn't matter but still its the priniciple of it all. Cause this is not an every once in a while thing, it happens all the fucking time...

But whatever, I'll forget about it by the time WE DO LEAVE, cause I know Im going to have fun. But right now, Naw. Cause I'm not necessarily mad, its just one of those things that is a test to my pride and I ALWAYS just suck it up in this situation. Because my pride is screaming Fuck it, Just leave, it ain't your fault but I won't leave cause its my friends....

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

at least u can talk about it, how is the book coming, u dont visit any more

Muah!!! said...

I just found my first couple of pages that I had started on today. So its officially on the way now...

Seventeen Daily Freebie