Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lesson Learned: Just Gotta Deal Accordingly

People are gonna be who they are and Im one to believe that no matter what you do you CANNOT change anybody. Because in moments of passion people always show their true colors. I've always been one to be able to set aside things and look at a person for who they are and accept it. I don't believe that because a person is known to be a bitch, a liar, a hoe, untrustworthy, selfish, or any other type of negative thing, that I can't be cool with them. I just deal with them accordingly.

By dealing with them accordingly I mean, I accept them for who they are and just manage our friendship or whatever in that manner. If somebody is a liar, I make sure not to tell them shit that they would try to throw my name in. If somebody is selfish, I make sure I always have a plan B. If somebody is a bitch, I make it clear that I don't give a fuck about their attitude and when they're with me, they WON'T get their way. See how simple that is. I've always been this way, but recently I've been caught slipping and fully depended on somebody that I knew was not truly dependable from the start. But thats my fault, I don't blame them for being selfish and unreliable, I blame me for trying to look past it when its just something that I can't change.

Cause alot of times some of the funnest (lol) people that I have ever been around were people that alot of other people did not like. I used to have people come up to me all the time and ask "why are you friends with such and such?" But thats just how I am. I don't care what you got going on with you, as long as it doesn't interfer with me. If we can come together and have fun and be cool, then you are alright with me. Most people know I am this why and thats why they fuck with me because I don't care what you do, as long as you DO YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I really loved this post. I came across in it a google search. a ex bf of mine just recently told me he would deal with me accordingly. I was really annoyed and thought that one shouldnt talk about freindship in terms of dealing with a person. This post gave me a lot of perspective,

thanks.

Seventeen Daily Freebie