Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Rubberband says it all Right Now

You know how some people wear "Virginity Rings" (for lack of the correct term) to symbolize their vow to not have sex until they are married. Well my rubberband works the same way, except it will symbolize my vow to not settle for a loser.



The rubberband reads, "Fuck Niggas", and on the back "Until I Find A Good One." I will not remove this rubberband until I find a "Good Guy" who is worth me taking the rubberband off for.

Funny Story (well not really)

I lost my rubberband for a few days, and this guy I talk to who knows why I wear my rubberband noticed I wasn't wearing it and yelled out to my cousin, "She isn't wearing her rubberband. You know what that means" And my cousin proceeds to defer his dream and yells back "Yeah she Lost it" LMAO...I thought it was funny cause even though I like him, RIGHT NOW, the rubberband definitely WILL NOT be taken off for him. Especially after last night, I actually re-colored it and added the "Until I find A Good One" part because of him.

Which puts me on a tangent, Why do people try to get brand new, and then when they realize that I can get JUST AS, if not MORE BRAND NEW, they wanna get mad. Two can play that game honey. Remember that.

Line of the Night from last night:

My Friend's Friend: "Just go over there and talk to him. He just acting stupid. You don't mean what you saying, you know you like him"

Me: "Yeah I like him, but like is some shit I can get rid of by the end of this night"

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

I am a good one and u dont stop by no more, did u see my new book, let me know what u think of the cover

Seventeen Daily Freebie