Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Attempt One: FAILED

I talked about finally starting to write my novel that I started on about a year ago. I was 8 pages in then, and at this current moment, I am still 8 pages in. I have no excuse either. But right now, that novel is the LAST THING on my mind, only because its so much other shit that I have to be worried about right now. School (BLAH!), work, and other things that take up too much time in my life at the moment.

But if things go how they should for the summer, I definitely won't have anytime to even think about beginning to start writing. School (BLAH) is basically gonna take over my life for the summer and I'm doing everything in my power to try and make it as pleasant as possible, which is almost impossible but whatever.

Good things though. I'm suppose to be working at Bonnaroo in June and for the 2nd time at Lollapalooza this summer. Hopefully I can do that, you know, build my resume some more so when the day comes that I walk across that Stage (if I even participate in the ceremony), I will have some type of experience doing something.

Hopefully this summer won't be as terrible as I expect it to be...(SIGH)

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

girl dont be so hard on y9ourself. it will work out and stop stressing, u too cute and too young for that not to mention we die early from stress and heart disease. shot me an email when u can

Seventeen Daily Freebie