Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TAG...I'm It

So I've been tagged, and as much as I don't want to follow the rules, I will.

Here are the rules:

1. link the person who tagged you. RAW DAWG BUFFALO
2. mention the rules in your blog…
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5.leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged


Six Unspectacular Quirks of Mine

- I cannot stand for doors, cabinets, drawers, or anything of that sort to be left open. I HAVE to close them.

- I like reading the dictionary. But I have a terrible memory when it comes to actually remembering what words mean. But I can spell real well. I won third place in my school districts school-wide spelling bee when I was in 5th grade. The only winner from elementary school. The 1st and 2nd place were from middle and high school. I got out on the word 'propulsion.'

- I hate College. HATE IT. I feel that it owns me. I can't escape it. It seems as if it won't end. EVER. And I feel as if Im the only person in the world who doesn't give a fuck whether I have a degree or not.

- I hate spit, and anything slimy. And one of my biggest fears is being thrown up on by someone.

- I am the Golden child of my family. I'm the person that everybody in my family knows, no matter what, they can come to me for anything. And I will do whatever it is they ask me to do, if its in reason. Which is a gift and a curse, because Im always expected to do anything asked of me, whether I can or not, and if I don't do one little thing, Ive changed and I'm different.

- I can drink vodka or Patron shots straight ALL DAY, but the minute I drink anything fruity (such as Bacardi) or any type of mixed drink, I get sick and will probably throw up at the end of the night.

So NOW, I would like to tag...Brandi, Keena, Kesh, Jia-TV, My Cousin (Just Do It!!!) and Fresh2DefSheIs...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

sounds like u in prison reading the dictionary...thanks love and email me how is the book coming. u know i got a new book out

Seventeen Daily Freebie