Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Rare Moment

no motivation
low aspirations
no goals
walking upright but leaning slightly to the left
the chosen path is in front of me but I'm headed to the detour
I hear its Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
Well I know money, so No Problem
Excellence is a habit, not a practice
A new life is born but you will never catch me sleeping
A woman of my actions, Fuck Words
Hardly believe what I see and definitely none of what I heard
Planning my escape route
I'm not trapped but still looking for a way out
Mirror Mirror, take a picture and remember
In due time all is well
but for now Imma fail
Reaching the goal is getting too old
I can't seem to see the light for all these trees
My mind is in its own scene
But its definitely not a sequel to what my eyes have seen
A creative type
Looking to go left cause for me that seems right
Not one for following excess rules
Living life to my standard is the only option
No A, B, or C
Just I, Myself and Me.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hey u keep your head up, we never fail, just dont pass all the time, u see my new post, would love your commments on Prince charming

Seventeen Daily Freebie