Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Attempt One to Start on My Munny: FAILED

I went and got the paint, the paintbrushes, my box of crayons and colored pencils, and a few other things that I maybe would use to create beautiful art on my Munny, who I will give a name soon.

So I turn it over and draw on the foot to see how each supply of creativity I have will work. I don't like how dull the crayon and colored pencils look, so I X'd them out early in the game. So then I moved on to my paint and realized that watercolor WILL NOT WORK. So I begin searching for my box of acrylic paints that obviously no longer exists because I could not find it.

And now I am back to square one. Damn. Who knows when I will have the time and the want to start on this Munny again. I guess the effort is worth something. But even worse, I have to replenish my art supplies. But I think Im actually going to use markers to decorate it. Maybe a little paint here and there, but the one marker that came with the Munny worked very well so I think Im sold on the marker idea.

And now that I think about it, I used to have a box full of markers somewhere in this house of mine. God only knows where they are though. Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie