Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Kanye for the Day

I love going to Kanye's blog to see the stuff that he finds and puts up. I did this once before but I think I'm going to start doing it more often. There is this design site I like to visit and it has all kinds of crazy gadgets and inventions. So here is my Kanye for the day...



A Cube that Doubles as a Dining Set.

Salt & Pepper Shaker Cigarettes. The Only Cigarettes I would allow in my house.

Don't you hate when it rains and all the seats outside are wet? Well with this Rolling Bench all you have to do is roll it on the other side and theres a nice dry seat waiting for you.

A microwave that doubles as a toaster. Designed by LG. Kinda cool, it looks like something Doc (from Back to the Future) would have made though.

Seventeen Daily Freebie