Friday, April 11, 2008

I'll Soon Be on Bittersweet Lane


Dear Maryland/DC,

I'll be leaving you sometime in the next couple of days and its going to be so bittersweet. I miss my family at home but I'm definitely going to miss being up here with you. Its crazy. I wanna go home but then I don't want to leave you. I have so much fun up here but I know when I get home its gonna be a different feeling. At home, I do EVERYTHING. But here I don't have to drive everywhere, everybody doesn't expect me to plan everything and pull shit together. I don't have so much pressure, even though its not pressure that I can't handle or pressure to do something that I have to do, because I don't, but still. With you, I can basically sit back and chill ALL DAY if I wanted to, but at home, not so much. But whatever, all good things must come to an end right? I will be back though. SOON. Maybe even for Good one day. But don't miss me too much because I'll miss you enough for the both of us.

Love U Bunches,

Megan

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

sitiing back and chilling is the bomb if u asked me but sounds like u know that

Seventeen Daily Freebie