Monday, April 21, 2008

I Actually Like Painting

They don't paint pictures, they just trace me.
-(My Favorite Rapper) Jay-Z

I hate the norm. I hate doing stuff because everybody else is doing it. I like to do stuff for me. Tracing is for losers. I want to live my life.

My mindset right now is kinda crazy. I feel like I'm settling down for some STRANGE reason. I'm becoming more and more content with alot of things. I know what I want. At least I think I do. I've finally made it over that hump. REALLY THIS TIME. And I'm at a point where my decisions I make will probably not dictate the rest of my life, but they are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT at this moment. More important than anything else that is really just trivial in my life at this point. And its not all about having fun but moreso about being happy. Really being independent. Really being me.

No more tracing for me (or really in my case, doing what everybody else THINKS I should do), Im painting pictures. And whether anybody else thinks my pictures are good enough to be put on their walls, I'll like them. No, I'll LOVE THEM. You live and you learn. If it doesn't work out, its only a mistake, a misfortune, a monkeywrench thrown, a minor setback. I'll continue to keep it moving. I always do. Things done on my time are always MUCH BETTER....

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u should post some and btw

sorry to do this but u have been tagged - chk my blog for details

and y aint u add me to yo blog roll yet woman, and how is novel coming

Muah!!! said...

lol...oh no tagged. do I have to follow the rules. Im too lazy for that...But I guess I will do it anyway.

And the novel, not coming along at all at the moment.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dont front u know my brain and my words make me your blog crush lol

Seventeen Daily Freebie