Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank You Brandi

I received a package today, and was thinking "Who the hell would be sending me something?" So I'm looking at the packing slip and noticed that it said KidRobot on it. And then I knew exactly what it was and remembered exactly who sent it to me. So with that said...

Brandi, I LOVE YOU!!! Do you know I was JUST THINKING TODAY that I need to buy that Munny I've been wanting? LOL. I can't say Thank you enough. I really can't. This is great. I really appreciate things like this because you didn't have to do it AT ALL. For me, some of the greatest gifts I have ever received came unexpectedly, and for no reason at all. And this is one of them. So again THANK YOU GIRL!!!! Now I can't promise when that Munny will get done, lol. When Im not busy, I'm being lazy, and vice versa, but as soon as I have my finished product, I will be sure to let you know.

THANX, THANX, THANX........THANX ALOT BRANDI!!! ( I had to say it one more time)



I Even LOVE the bag it came in.


I thought the "I'm White" sticker was funny.

1 comment:

brandi said...

You are so welcome!!!!!! I knew you would like it! I was excited for you to get it too... I was impatient as hell (like i wonder did she got it). LOL!!! But thats a just a symbol of my appreciation for allowing me to be a part of the blog and the femmes. (hopefully I'll be getting to the other ladies soon! I LOVE YOU TOO, MEGAN

~Brandi

oh...and I havent even really got to start mine yet...all these months and nothing...but whatever

Seventeen Daily Freebie