Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A BitterSweet Moment

Dear Fun,

I am going to miss you dearly after this week goes by. Starting September 8th I have to officially be on my grind and therefore will not be able to experience your greatness anymore. It is definitely going to hurt me more than it will hurt you. It will be hard having to adjust being around my new friend Seriousness, because between me and you--that bitch is boring.

But don't worry, there will be days where I will sneak around and do whatever it is to see you again. There are birthdays coming up, Halloween (and we both know that is my FAVORITE HOLIDAY and it is always a great time for us), and whatever other reasons I may need to bring you back into my life to keep my sanity.

And you know I can't leave you without us having the time of our lives this final weekend. We're going to our favorite place to be and TRUST, I've got big things planned for us. Two days to wild out like never before. (tear) I don't want to get too mushy on you so I'm going to go now, and prepare for these last days with you. They shall be great...

Your Bestest Friend in the Whole Wide World,

Megan

P.S.- Things may seem bleek now but come August 2009 when I've gotten everything together, our return and reunitement will be inifinte times better than before. Luv Ya!!!

Seventeen Daily Freebie