Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Change of Heart

(Remember that show???)

Okay so this weekend, I met an old flame and missed my chance to rekindle. blah blah blah. But then I got to see him the next day, and realized why our flame was put out in the first place. Friday night he was SO DIFFERENT from what I remembered him to be. He said some stuff to me that was WAY out of his character. And since I haven't seen him in so long, I thought maybe he had changed. It was weird, I kept looking at him trying to figure out if he was drunk or something because THAT was not him.

But then Saturday, we meet up and a switch in conversation revealed why he was acting "different" the night before. So I was rubbing on his head and his chest and stuff, nothing major. I used to do it all the time because he hated it and I was doing it just to annoy him. He never liked for me to feel on him because he is skinny and he claims I have nothing to touch. But I like skinny guys, so it was cool. So as I'm rubbing on him he says...

Him: "Are you rolling?"

Me: "No. I don't pop pills"

Him: "You know when you rollin, you wanna feel and touch everything"

Now granted I was a little drunk and possibly high, But I was NOT Rollin...

Me: "Naw I don't pop pills, I'm too scared for that"

Him: "Oh. I was rollin last night. My boy gave me a ex pill and I took it. It took me like an hour to get home last night I was so fucked up, especially after I smoked
."

Now when he said this it all hit me.

Me: "So thats why you was saying all that stuff to me last night that was so not you. I knew something was wrong with your ass. I thought you was drunk but you was too calm to be drunk, and a little too happy happy joy joy to be high."

Him: "Yeah I was Fucked up"


Okay, I'll just end the conversation there. He was completely sober that second night and he was acting just like the person I remembered. And it took me right back to why I stopped talking to him in the first place. We would never get anywhere in a relationship. He is not boyfriend material for me even though I think he is the sweetest guy I've ever talked to. So my thoughts of rekindling an old flame are over. Whew!!! that was fast huh? lol

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

the men women select.
have a gr8 weekend folk

Seventeen Daily Freebie