Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FINALLY!! I've hit the $100 mark


Trying to make money off of Google Adsense is hard when you don't really wanna put all those irrelevant ads all over your blog because it makes your page look extremely messy. And being someone who enjoys controlled abstractness, and symmetry, I can't do the whole "Click my ads and make me money" thing all over my blog. So I kinda forgot ALL ABOUT Google Adsense.

Until about a week or so ago, I checked it and saw that I had made like around $80 since Decemeber 2007. SLOW PROCESS. But I'm like shit, I've made it this far let me see what i can do to boost my money making without having to go ad crazy. So I added the Youtube video unit to my blog. Then I forgot about that too.

Until yesterday, when I decided to check and see how it was doing, and much to my surprise, I was past the $100 mark. Which means Google is going to be sending MY BLACK ASS a CHECK!!! And it will be just in time for Thanksgiving. hahaha. Which in comparision to now, is kinda long ways away. But whatever, I can wait on free money. No biggie. And I'm not sure how much of the $100 I am actually gonna receive being that I had to fill out tax forms and all that shit. So we'll see...Google I need at least $50, so I can get a Turkey and feed my family for Thanksgiving...LOL...OK maybe not, but a sob story never hurts.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

Seventeen Daily Freebie