Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Fellow HomeTowner



Cool Ass White Boy if I do say so Myself...

He has this song that I remember hearing at my brothers house probably 2 years or more ago, that is just beautiful. I wish I could remember it. Because it was absolutely beautiful. And theres this other song too. Damn, I always hear his music playing at my brothers house. Maybe I'll get the CDs from him one day and actually find out what they are. But I wish Andrew much much much success, not only because we are from the same town, but because he is a great musician. If you like that folk/acoustic/guitary music feel, you'll love him. I've been trying my best to catch one of his shows, but I blame my brother. He never tells me until its too late. I think because he doesn't want me to go with him, but its cool, one day.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie