Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Missed My Chance

To rekindle with an old flame. I had the chance. It was RIGHT THERE in my face last night. I mean RIGHT THERE. Like I literally had the ball in my court and what do I do? I DROP IT. Well maybe not dropped it, but more like how in Love & Basketball when the girl was punished for keeping her hand up after making the shot. I was blinded by something else that I completely let him slip away. DAMN DAMN DAMN...

Good thing about it is that I have a way to get back in touch with him. I guess. I have his number but Im not the calling type. So I don't know how that is gonna work. MAN, I kinda regret last night but it may have been for the good. I kinda played the "I still kinda like you, but I'm not on your shit" role. But I'm not sure if thats how it was interpreted by him. He probably thought I didn't give a fuck. Oh well, we will see what happens tonight. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Seventeen Daily Freebie