Monday, September 8, 2008

An Eventful Weekend

I went to my current favorite place this past weekend to celebrate 50 years of life with my uncle. I had major fun. I got dressed up real cute and had a great time.

My cousins and I also hit up the club, Love. We were EXTREMELY late arriving to the club. I think we probably got there at like 1:30. But we partied hard once we finally made it in there. And that night I continued the party at a friends house.

A few choice phrases of the weekend...

"I'm not driving onto an island"
-said while driving around DC lost as hell

Cousin: "Whats wrong with you? You look like shit"

Me: "I know. Im suffering from the after effects of a Champagne Chronic Nightcap"

-Sex, Alcohol and Weed should NEVER become one. Separately they are great things, but together BAD...VERY BAD...LOL. Especially the next day...BAD BAD BAD.

A conversation with a 4-year old

4 year old: "ILLLL...you eat animals?"

My other cousin: "Yes, you do too. You eat chicken, thats an animal"

4-year old: "Oh. So do you eat horse?"

My other cousin: "No but I guess you could if you wanted to"

4-year old: "Well what is horse???...Meatloaf???"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I literally almost choked and died laughing at this. Kids say the darndest things...BTW, I loved that show. Bill Cosby should bring it back for one more season.



Just for smiles.

2 comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie