Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Week Run-Down

Thanx Sam...And I did!!!


Started my other two classes this week. They shouldn't be too bad, so thats great. I just have to stay on top of things.

I went to work 2 out of the 5 days.

I got a second job. Although temporary, I will love the money it will bring.

I got a call to come in for an interview for what would be a 3rd job, but I probably won't take it now. I gotta focus.

I made Chicken Fajitas, Fried Shrimp, Chicken Tenders, Breakfast Casserole(potatoes, onions, green peppers, sausage, ham, cheese), BBQ Cheeseburgers, Cubed Steak and some other stuff I can't really remember. I love cooking now.

I went to a party Friday with a couple of good friends. Had a Blast. Some dude passed out from being too hot and too drunk. And I didn't have a hangover the next morning. YAY ME!!!

I got my house phone and internet service today.

I probably won't be doing too much today, but if I do and its worth talking about, I will.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie